DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Elite Abrasives is one of the nation’s leading abrasives manufacturers.
Elite’s innovative line of high performance products support the manufacturing sector through many industries including: aerospace, agriculture, automotive, casting & foundries, defense, electronics, energy, furniture, medical, metalworking and plastics / composites.
Elite Abrasives distributes its products through a network of independent distributors throughout the United States and abroad. We’re committed to partnerships with customers and suppliers in our drive to continuously improve customer profitability. We achieve this by engineering and manufacturing advanced abrasives products for a range of applications from general machining to industry specific processes.
We are currently seeking a high quality, career-minded Sales Representative to meet growth objectives through the application of their abrasives knowledge and experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in the abrasives product category as well as outside sales experience. The position requires local travel in Michigan with potential for travel nationally.
The Abrasives Specialist will play a key role in building and maintaining our company’s relationships with major American manufacturers and wholesalers, as well as maximizing the profitability of our product lines through feedback, development and improvements to current and future lines. If you have the right background in metalworking, and have been successful in industrial sales, then Elite Abrasives may be the unique opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Develop relationships with American manufacturers and suppliers to strategically extend our market saturation, product development and distribution;
- Update and extend the breadth and depth of our technical support documentation
- Work with management to statistically analyze product and sales data to identify profitable categories where the engineering, development and manufacturing of new product lines will provide increased revenues to the company and improved performance to the customer;
- Work with management to identify the best marketing and pricing strategy to maximize profitability;
- Work with the marketing department to better segment and promote products, brands, or categories of metalworking supplies; and
- Ensure accurate presentation of product lines, including product images, technical specs and basic descriptions.
- Abrasives technical applications knowledge;
- Minimum five years’ experience in manufacturing or related industry;
- Outside sales experience; and
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, personable, well organized, and works well by themselves and with other team members.
- Knowledge of abrasives materials;
- Proficiency working with MS Office; and
- Proficiency working with QuickBooks.
This position offers a competitive compensation structure, performance incentives, relocation assistance and full benefits program.
If you fit these criteria please send your resume, work experience and income history, in confidence, to:
Attention: Employment, Elite Abrasives, 3890 Buchanan Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49548
No Phone Calls
Only the experienced need apply
For more career opportunities with Elite Abrasives, click here.